Make an appointment by visiting our Consulting Room.
- An on-call doctor is available 8am till 6:30pm Monday to Friday for face to face, telephone and domiciliary (home visit) appointments of an urgent or emergency nature.
- There is an allocated duty Nurse Monday to Friday for the morning (8am-1pm) and the evening. (1pm-6:30pm)
- A community rapid response team is available for the housebound (Community Services) for those at risk of admission, Monday to Friday 8am till 7pm and Weekends 9am till 5pm.
- Overflow appointments in the Merton Access Hubs available daily from 5pm-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am till 8pm on weekends.
- GP and ANP walk in appointments (fixed number per clinician) available Monday to Friday 8am till 10:30am.
- Routine GP pre-bookable appointments are available between 8am and 11am and 3pm till 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- GP Extended hours appointments are available between 7:30 am till 8am Monday to Friday for commuters and mothers with children.
- Late evening GP appointments are available every Tuesday between 5:15pm till 8pm.
- Routine pre-bookable GP telephone appointments are available daily after morning surgery between 12pm and 12:30pm
- There are dedicated appointment slots for children both in the morning and the afternoon.
- Practice Nurse appointments are available Monday to Friday from 8am till 12:30pm and 1:30pm till 5:30pm.
- A Clinical Pharmacist specialising in Diabetes provides weekly clinics every Wednesday from 8:30 – 12:30 and 2pm till 3pm.
- Our Health Care assistant provides appointments from Monday to Wednesday 7:30am till 12:30 and 1pm till 6pm. This includes phlebotomy, health checks, chlamydia checks, ECGs and dressings.
Specialist Appointments / Provision
- A care home ward round occurs weekly every Friday afternoon between 2pm and 6pm.
- Double appointments are offered to specific patient groups which include: those with moderate to severe mental health problems, communication difficulties, severe frailty, dementia and difficulty speaking English. This list is not exhaustive.
- Dedicated double appointments (Mother/Baby) for post-natal 6 week checks.
- Dedicated Double appointments for Mirena Coil Insertions
- Pre-bookable appointments with Specialist Diabetes Clinical Pharmacist for Diabetes Reviews
- Pre-bookable appointments with Clinical Pharmacist for minor illnesses, medication reviews. (from September 2018)
- Routine appointments are bookable up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Urgent / Emergency / Walk In appointments are released on the day.
- Phlebotomy appointments are available on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings, this includes domiciliary appointments.
- Social Prescribing appointments are available on Thursdays.
Nurse or Health Care Assistant Appointments
- Our Practice nurse and health care assistant deal with blood pressure checks, diabetic and asthma monitoring, dressings, ear syringing, some family planning advice, flu vaccinations, prevention of heart disease. Immunisations, tetanus boosters, travel injections, and well-person and over 40 Health checks.
We are happy to offer over 40s health checks, please ask the receptionist a question for advice and booking.
General Information about Appointments
An appointment is for one person only
If more than one member of your family needs a consultation, even for an identical condition, please tell the receptionist so that individual appointments can be made.
Please be aware that if you attend an appointment with a list of matters to discuss that we may not be able to address all your concerns in one appointment due to time constraints and to be fair to other patients who will also be waiting. We will work together with you to help prioritise your concerns and this may involve arranging further appointments so that all your needs are safely addressed.
- Patients are responsible for keeping their appointments. Please be prompt.
- Delays due to emergencies will be notified to patients waiting.
Appointments can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. We will always endeavour to let you book an appointment with the doctor of your choice at a time that suits you best. This is obviously not always possible especially at times of high demand (usually around the holiday periods) and when doctors are on holiday. We are constantly reviewing the appointment system to offer a range of availability.
- Doctors consultation service
- Doctors treatment service